Ready For Rehab – Now What?
When you call (561) 301-1119, our experienced intake staff will be available to answer any questions you might have and address any pre-admission concerns. Our commitment is to assist you as swiftly as possible and help make the transition to treatment as simple as possible. Our intake personnel will discuss your needs and determine the appropriate level of care by helping you complete an assessment that will provide information to our clinical team prior to your arrival. Payment options will also be discussed at this time. Our close proximity to all major South Florida airports enables us to transport our clients to and from the airport.
We understand that the decision to get help for addiction is already overwhelming, so we aim to make the admissions process as simple for you as possible. We are here to help answer your questions, walk you through the process and keep you informed from the moment you call. Please don’t wait, help is here for you now.
The Life Changes Admissions Process
1. Make The Connection
Speak To Our Highly-Trained Addiction Specialists
2. Basic Background Information
To Better Understand You & Your Addiction History
3. Customize Your Admissions Package
Personalized Treatment Programs Tailored To You
4. Begin Your Life Changing Journey
Lifelong Freedom From The Bondage Of Addiction
Break Free From Addiction: (561) 301-1119
What To Bring To Treatment
- A list of names, addresses and phone numbers of those you wish to have involved in your treatment (loved ones, healthcare professionals, 12 step sponsors, etc.).
- Jewelry that you wear every day and consider to be a necessity, like your wedding ring or a watch. Otherwise, leave valuable items at home.
- Your current prescription medication in the original pharmacy bottle with the information label intact. Any liquid medications must be new and sealed. You should also bring a list of all your medications and dosages.
- A small amount of cash ($50 to $100 in smaller bills for store runs, vending machines, etc.).
- Your insurance cards and a form of identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.).
- Stamps and envelopes if you wish to mail letters.
- Pictures of your loved ones to keep in your room or wallet.
- Recovery Reading Material. If you want to bring your own, they’re required to be recovery, self-help or spiritually oriented.
- A Week’s Worth of Clothing. Be sure to pack clothes that are easy to wash and do not require special care, such as dry cleaning.
- Be sure to bring seven days worth of comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing.
- Bring thirty days worth of toiletries and beauty products, including deodorant, toothbrush & toothpaste, shampoo & conditioner, hair styling products, comb or brush, feminine hygiene products, shaving cream, lotions, sunscreen if needed, and makeup products.
What Not To Bring To Treatment
Life Changes Addiction Treatment Center prohibits certain items and has strict rules on what may and may not come with you to our treatment center. We do so to ensure your safety and to create the best environment for your recovery. The following items are banned:
- Drugs & Alcohol
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Narcotics or Prohibited Prescriptions
- Unapproved OTC Medications
- Cleaning Supplies
- Weapons (Guns, Knives, Etc)
- Nail Polish Or Nail Products
- Electronics (TV, Games, Etc)
- Sporting Equipment
- Candles or Incense
- Toiletries or Beauty Products That Contain Alcohol (Mouthwash)
- Revealing Clothing (Tank Tops, Etc)
- Clothing With Profanity or Drug/Alcohol References
Begin The Healing Process: (561) 301-1119
Frequently Asked Admissions Questions
The following are answers to our most frequently asked questions. If your question isn’t here, please call (561) 301-1119 to contact us and ask.
How much does drug and alcohol treatment cost?
Addiction treatment cost depends on the type of treatment and services you need. We offer a range of services from the less expensive outpatient rehab (which is for people with less serious addiction issues) to residential treatment where people live with us to get the help they need. Additional services such as counseling for other issues, prescriptions, etc. are charged separately when needed. Much of addiction treatment cost can be covered by insurance or with some financial assistance provided to those who qualify.
Does Life Changes take insurance for drug and alcohol treatment?
Yes. We are in network of many major insurance companies including BlueCross/BlueShield, Health Partners, Aetna, Preferred One, ComPsych, and Value Options. We are “insurance friendly,” meaning not only that we accept insurance, but we work hard with insurance companies on behalf of our patients in treatment to find the best payment solutions for them. Our financial case managers have an expert understanding of using both in-network and out-of-network benefits, and will work closely with insurance companies to streamline the process and ensure that the patient receives the maximum benefit available.
Do you treat anything besides drug and alcohol addiction?
Many people who come to Life Changes Addiction Treatment Center seeking treatment for their drug or alcohol addiction may also struggle with mental health issues such as depression, eating disorders, grief, anxiety, or post-traumatic stress disorder. This combination of addiction along with a mental health issue is called “co-occurring disorders” and, in fact, is quite common. We have medical staff, psychologists, psychiatrists, and counselors on site who are skilled at addressing the complexity of issues around co-occurring disorders alongside the addiction to drugs and alcohol.
What's the process for getting into addiction treatment?
We are focused first and foremost on making sure we have the best solution for your unique clinical needs. The process begins by calling (561) 301-1119 and helping us understand your situation. Next, you will speak with a licensed alcohol and drug counselor who, based on further insights into your case, will discuss the best clinical options available to you. Lastly, you will speak with a financial case manager who will help identify all of your financial options. Our expert, caring team works hard to ensure you get help as quickly as possible. Call us any day, any time to ask questions or to begin the admissions process.